recent posts

social media menu

Betty Draper's kitchen

If the early sixties style in Mad Men does it for you - Retrorenovation, which I just stumbled across, might be a little too exciting. 

The How To Recreate Betty Draper's Kitchen feature, particularly so...

The site spans the 1940s to the 1970s, spotlighting authentic interiors style. The gallery is mind-bogglingly

brilliant he tips are exhaustive and the forum full of equally obsessed retro nuts. If only the shopping pages weren't all American...

I'll do what I can to post up a healthy selection of UK-friendly resources - for starters, check out Formica Limited's reproduction line, where they manufacture vintage formica designs and sell them by the roll.

I bought some Yellow Grafix (left) and had my kitchen worktops covered in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment