recent posts

social media menu

A trip to Pedlars, Notting Hill


Today I had the pleasure of hanging out in the sunshine outside Pedlars' Notting Hill branch and chatting to the stylish shop's co-founder, Charlie Gladstone (his wife Caroline, who wasn't there, being the other co-). 

I was interviewing him for a feature due out soon, so you can read more about it then. (Update: you can now check out the piece in the Independent, here.)

Long-term readers will remember me blogging about
my 'Will Patrons Kindly Refrain' poster (shown above), which was the first thing I bought from Pedlars, after stumbling across their mail-order catalogue a couple of years ago. The Gladstones have got an interesting story and a great eye - even though I do say so myself (having had a fresh rummage around the shop, I discovered I have three Pedlars items in my kitchen alone, though sourced before I knew it existed). I'd recommend them all:

Cute and really good egg-timer £7.95 (though mine was a present many years ago from my very stylish friend Camilla)

Joseph Joseph bread bin, £46 (see my buying dilemmas here)

Tala Cook's Measure, £12.95 –though mine came free via my friend Stefanie's granny.

No comments :

Post a Comment