recent posts

social media menu

The perfect print for
a procrastinator?

This spectacular print of Kenneth Williams and one of his most genius catchphrases is going straight up on my office wall.


Working from home a lot, it can be hard to avoid the lure of a quick tidy-up; regular fridge missions or a spot of DIY. None of these are helpful when there are deadlines to be done with. So Kenneth and his wise words, I think, will be my saviours...

You can get your own Kenneth from a top new online print shop called Ministry of Words, which I discovered last week (or rather, it discovered me via the marvellous medium of Twitter – hurrah for Twitter). The shop is "dedicated to the richness, beauty, humour and diversity of the English language and British culture". It's good.

Kenneth, because the shop is spankingly new, is on sale at a special introductory offer price of £29.99 – down from £35. He measures 50cm x 70cm, and so fits in a standard frame (I always quite like an Ikea Ribba, £16.99 for this size); extra brilliant as he is hand screen printed and one of a limited edition of just 50. I love him.

No comments :

Post a Comment