recent posts

social media menu

Homepsun Style

I've just interviewed stylist, Selina Lake, about her new book Homespun Style (Ryland Peters & Small). It is a bundle of beautifully wonky, cheerfully bright and often handmade or revamped loveliness and is out next month (but available to pre-order now).






















Florals aren't particularly my thing, but I could move into that kitchen right now. The particular shade of blue on the walls is gorgeous and I love the artful mish mash of pattern and colour that characterises Selina's style. And those cushions in the image on the right are so striking. I think they are 1970s Heals fabric – are any vintage textiles addicts out there able to verify? I'd love to know.

I will save any more for the interview (watch this space) but enjoy this tiny preview of what's to come. You can read a bit more about the book (and many other exciting things too) on Selina's inspiring blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment