recent posts

social media menu

Ham Made

I'm always excited to discover new illustrators selling prints and printed homewares. And HAM, though very small – just five illustrations on sale so far – are exciting me. 

I rarely manage to resist animal-themed things, and I love these quirky silhouetted little beasts. Particularly the trampolining bunny, which I have fallen slightly in love with. That is one sweet and joyful image, isn't it?

I love the story behind HAM, too. Jo Ham is the artist behind the illustrations; she is a farmer's daughter who "grew up in the shires with a pet pig called Primrose". Her four little drawings, as she explains on HAM's website, capture "unexpected moments from the contented lives of a pig, a horse and a rabbit on a range of thoughtfully crafted and 100% British made wares." 

As such, there is a horse watering some flowers, a pig mowing the lawn, a pig on a rocking horse, a pig scooting down a hill and that bouncing rabbit, just enjoying a little jump about on a sunny day. 



Aprons are £16, cards are £8.95 for a pack of four, tea-towels are £9 and the bone china mugs are £10.50.

I couldn't resist a final, gratuitous bunny picture. 

No comments :

Post a Comment